How To Care For Your Jewelry
Camille Jewelry is handmade and all our products have a personal touch. Chemicals in soaps, perfumes and lotions can be hard on plated jewelry and may speed up the aging process. If you’re aware of a high acidity level in your body, we recommend shopping our Gold Filled and Fine Jewelry collections. We have jewelry for everyone!
Tips On How To Care For Your Jewelry:
- Humidity and moisture is the enemy. Please avoid bathing or swimming in your jewels. Keep it dry! Store your jewels individually in the air-tight baggie provided with purchase inside pouch or jewelry box.
- Avoid rough wear to slow down the natural process of "wear and tear".
- Perfume, hairspray, cleaning detergents & other types of lotion may contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewelry overtime.
- For extra care, gently wipe each piece of jewelry clean of any products and skin oils with soft jewelry polishing cloth.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewelry. They can damage plating irreparably.
- Remove rings when washing your hands, doing the dishes or using lotions.
Invest in a polishing cloth to clean your jewels every month or two. Here is one that Camille loves. - Click here
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org