How to care for your jewelry:
- Humidity and moisture is the enemy. Please avoid bathing or swimming in your jewels. Keep it dry! Store your jewels individually in the air-tight baggie provided with purchase inside pouch or jewelry box.
- Avoid rough wear to slow down the natural process of "wear and tear".
- Perfume, hairspray, cleaning detergents & other types of lotion may contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewelry overtime.
- For extra care, gently wipe each piece of jewelry clean of any products and skin oils with soft jewelry polishing cloth.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewelry. They can damage plating irreparably.