Exchanges & Returns
For CAMILLE ( Jewelry) online purchases only. We will accept full priced, unworn merchandise returned within 30 days for exchange, return or store credit of product only.
Some merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receiving the order. Please refer to product description.
All sale, made to order and resize of rings are final sale, non-exchangeable. Merchandise that is received with any damages may be returned to customer without prior notice and may result in denial of return.
- To start your return/exchange, please email: email@example.com and notify us with order number.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping fees. All original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Orders that meet the stated requirements herein are eligible for one exchange only and after that point are not eligible for a refund or exchange
- Camille Jewelry recommends you ship your package with insurance especially all fine jewelry orders ( additional fee) and use a trackable shipping method. (Please contact us to add insurance on your purchase.) We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Once approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Items can be exchanged within 30 days of order upon current stock confirmation. Should the item not be in stock, a store credit will be issued.
- All sales are final on pieces in the "Sale" section of our website aswell as any "made to order" or "ring resizing".
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages on international or domestic orders. We do not refund or accept exchanges on international / Canadian orders and all custom fees are the responsibility of the recipient.