To use Shop Pay Installments, you need to live in the United States and register for Shop Pay. When choosing Shop Pay Installments, the following limitations apply:
- You can't pay for an order if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- Orders need to be between 50 USD and 3,000 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- If you change your Shop Pay phone number, then you also need to update this with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase using Shop Pay Installments.
- Shop Pay Installments doesn't accept Capital One cards, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.
Your Shop Pay Installments orders appear in the Home tab of the app. You can tap on an order for a summary of your repayment status. Tap View installments for more detailed info about past and upcoming payments.
Make a manual payment on a Shop Pay Installments order
You can make a manual payment on a Shop Pay Installments order in the Shop app.
Where can I find more info about Shop Pay Installments?
- For info about an existing order or to ask for a refund, please contact email@example.com
- For info about Shop Pay Installments payments and financing, such as why you might not have been approved, visit the Shop Pay Installments Help Center.
- For general info about the Shop Pay Installments experience, such as how it works and the purchase flow, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the Home tab, tap the order you want to make a payment for.
- Tap View Installments, and then tap Make a payment.
- Select an option in the Amount to pay section.
- In the Card section, select the card you want to pay with.
- Tap Pay now, and then tap Continue.
- From the Home tab, tap the order that you want to change the payment method for.
- Tap View Installments, and then tap Payment options.
- Select the new payment method that you want to use. If you need to add a new payment method, then tap Use a different card, and complete the required fields.