Circle Gold Filled Necklace W/ Diamond Accent
Ultimate "everyday" glamour! This open disk pendant adds a touch of joy to any look! Enjoy the effortless beauty of the glitzy bezel set diamond accent.
What is Gold filled?
Gold filled products consist of an actual layer of gold that is pressure bonded to another metal. Gold filling is one of the most valuable and tarnish resistant processes for creating gold jewelry and other items. If properly cared for, your gold filled product can last a lifetime and thanks to its durability, there's no need to worry about wear since it won't tarnish. Gold filled jewelry is actually an economical alternative to solid gold.
- 14K gold filled
- 1.2 mm rolo chain
- Open disk
- Bezel set cubic zirconia
- Lobster claw closure
- Necklace length: 16"
- Handmade In NYC
- Made to Order
Since each style is handmade just for you...Please allow up to 3-5 business days for assembly.
TIPS ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY:
- HUMIDITY AND MOISTURE IS THE ENEMY. PLEASE AVOID BATHING OR SWIMMING IN YOUR JEWELS. KEEP IT DRY! STORE YOUR JEWELS INDIVIDUALLY IN THE AIR-TIGHT BAGGIE PROVIDED WITH PURCHASE INSIDE POUCH OR JEWELRY BOX.
- AVOID ROUGH WEAR TO SLOW DOWN THE NATURAL PROCESS OF "WEAR AND TEAR".
- PERFUME, HAIRSPRAY, CLEANING DETERGENTS & OTHER TYPES OF LOTION MAY CONTAIN HARSH CHEMICALS THAT CAN TARNISH YOUR JEWELRY OVERTIME.
- FOR EXTRA CARE, GENTLY WIPE EACH PIECE OF JEWELRY CLEAN OF ANY PRODUCTS AND SKIN OILS WITH SOFT JEWELRY POLISHING CLOTH.
- NEVER USE ABRASIVE PRODUCTS TO CLEAN YOUR JEWELRY. THEY CAN DAMAGE PLATING IRREPARABLY.
- REMOVE RINGS WHEN WASHING YOUR HANDS, DOING THE DISHES OR USING LOTIONS.
- INVEST IN A POLISHING CLOTH TO CLEAN YOUR JEWELS EVERY MONTH OR SO.
ANY QUESTIONS? EMAIL US AT: ORDERS@CAMILLEJEWELRY.COM
WE WILL ACCEPT FULL PRICED, UNWORN MERCHANDISE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS FOR EXCHANGE, RETURN OR STORE CREDIT.
All sale & custom orders are final. No returns or exchanges.
TO START YOUR RETURN/EXCHANGE, PLEASE EMAIL: ORDERS@CAMILLEJEWELRY.COM AND NOTIFY US WITH ORDER NUMBER.